- Admission Home
- Apply Now
- Visit Campus
- Community Profiles
- Cost of Attending
- En Español
- Get In Touch
- Guidance Counselors
- International Students
- New Student Guide
- Request More Info
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Transfer Admission
- Additional Resources
Scheduling a Group Visit
In order to provide the best experience possible, we have a few basic requirements for groups:
- 30 students maximum per group
- Students must be high school age only
- 1 chaperone for every 10 students
- Group Visit request form submitted at least one month prior to your visit date
If you are a middle school program coordinator, Eckerd will work with you to provide other opportunities for your students. Please contact the Group Visit Coordinator at 727-864-8331 for more information about non-high school groups.
What can you do on Campus?
The group tour is approximately an hour and includes a walking tour through part of the Eckerd campus. We are also happy to host an information session with your group at the conclusion of the tour. The session typically includes a short presentation by a member of the Admission Office and a question and answer period. We are happy to tailor our information session to your needs. We also invite you to eat on campus. Have students bring a packed lunch and eat outdoors at any one of our picturesque spots, or enjoy the many options our cafeteria has to offer. Our cafeteria is buffet style and lunch is $7 a person.
Group Vist Calendar
- Group visit days are Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at 12 noon E.S.T.
- Availability is from August through December and February through May
- Group tour opportunities are limited, so be sure to schedule early